Baylor getting after TCU

emmitt01

Not if Baylor keeps shooting theirselves in the foot. Win or lose no way TCU belongs in the top 25.

---Maybe not but TCU just won their 11th straight and half of the Baylor players had physical problems and cramps... Baylor wasn't physically prepared to play.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I agree that game was ugly. TCU definitly showed that they were better conditioned in the end but they werent all that impressive on offense. It was one of the most boring games that I've watched in while to boot. Baylors on the road to success. Im sure we have hell with um' this year.

I was at the game and Baylor pretty much shot themselves in the foot. I disagree with the belief that TCU does not belong in the top 25. I was really impressed with the number of fans TCU brought. It was the largest opening game crowd in Baylor history (they don't pad those numbers) and I would estimate conservatively that at least 8000 of the fans were from TCU. I spoke with a TCU fan at George's before the game and when he saw my UNT gear he commented that he went to the game in Austin Saturday. For what it is worth he thought we looked better than the stats showed and said he thought we actually had a pretty good football team. We obviously will be able to put the game against UT in perspective next week when UT plays OSU and we play SMU. How does 96 yards vs the UT defense compare to SMU's 180 some yards against the TT defense? We will soon find out.

I agree that game was ugly. TCU definitly showed that they were better conditioned in the end but they werent all that impressive on offense. It was one of the most boring games that I've watched in while to boot. Baylors on the road to success. Im sure we have hell with um' this year.

From the TCU games that I have watched in the past few seasons, this was a pretty classic example of how they play. They are always well coached and conditioned. They never really break a game open but always manage to stay in it at the same time.