OU Peterson may be looked at by NCAA

Salery/salary

their/there/they're

loose/lose

---Ok -- I can't spell salary, can you do calculus? I teach it.. My test Monday will include functions involving practical applications of first and second derivatives and finding critical points also finding tangent lines to various curves. My other class has a test about inverse trigometic functions and equations along with a few other minor conversions and identities. Be glad to mail you a copy...and will expect it returned by mail the next day when completed. LOL... I went to the Ben Franklin/Mark Twain school of spelling... Both said every intelligent person should be able to spell a word in more than one way. Beats me where you found lose/loose which could be a typo maybe and the misuse of "their/there" which appears constantly here in posts.

PS: you missed seeing "benefit" in a previous email....LOL

---Actually I do hate to see posts that are "loaded" with poor spelling or English. Supposedly we went to college a few days.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I think it makes a difference. one dealership is paying players who dont work there, the other is just employing a family member of a player. I dont think that giving the guys dad a job is dirty. I have a freind from High School who went to prison who now works in the mechanic shop of a car dealership. that just dosent seem like a big deal to me. Paying players for not working on the other hand is

Is your friend the father of a star football player and is being employeed at a dealership owned by an official booster of the university that his son plays for? Was he "recruited" by a dealership in different state than the one in which he previously resided and served time in?

Edited by e-bone ver2.awesome