This is how the first appearance to court should go.

Judge: Your an idiot get out of my court and never come back. Case dismissed.

People that waste taxpayer and others money like this really piss me off and the lawyer should be disbarred for taking the case. The guy should pay all of the court fees for MJ and Nike and have to repay the court for time wasted. If we started doing that for all frivolous lawsuits you would see crap like this go away.

Edited by MeanGreenBuzz

LongJim, please stop linking article to The Onion.

Oh wait, that is not The Onion.

. . . unbelievable.

The television station apparently caught Heckard wearing blue Air Jordan tennis shoes.

Is Heckard trying to look like Jordan?

No.

"They're very comfortable shoes to play ball in," said Heckard. "I play a lot of basketball and any other shoes I try to play in tend to hurt the bottom of my feet."

What made Heckard decide to file suit against Jordan and Knight for $416 million each?

"Well, you figure with my age and you multiply that times seven and then I turn around and I figure that's what it all boils down to."

So he wears his hair like Jordan, lives in Nike's hometown, and wears Air Jordan shoes. Uhhh, yeah.

I really feel this guys pain. I am always being mistaken for George Clooney. girls are always like "oh I totaly want to sleep with you" or "hey look at how naked I am". that can really ruin your day. one time this one guy was all like "hey I want to pay you to talk about (insert product name here). " I cant stand it any more. I want to be recognized for my own underwhelming acheivments or lack there of. just once I want someone to go up to George Cloony and say "hey man your that fat guy who gets really drunk and then his wife yells at him for driving home." or "hey didnt you use a really bad pickup line on me when we were freshmen? thats right, I laughed at you and told all of your freinds about it." maybe then he will know what its like to live in someone elses shadow.