Geeks Have Spirit!

EagleMBA

I went to Fry's at lunch to pick up apromotion-priced 2 GB PNY USB Flash Drive. When I opened the package there was a promo piece for collegiate merchandise. Thinking we would be snubbed again, I went to the site and, lo and behold, there is a UNT 512MB USB Flash Drive with our colors and the new eagle spirit logo for $29.95. Here's the link:

http://www.pny.com/products/flash/CollegeUSB.asp

I went to Fry's at lunch to pick up apromotion-priced 2 GB PNY USB Flash Drive.  When I opened the package there was a promo piece for collegiate merchandise.  Thinking we would be snubbed again, I went to the site and, lo and behold, there is a UNT 512MB USB Flash Drive with our colors and the new eagle spirit logo for $29.95.  Here's the link:

http://www.pny.com/products/flash/CollegeUSB.asp

YES! Thank you Jesus!

These were linked on here at Target.com a few months ago. I have used mine A LOT during my intern rotations. I keep mine on my key ring, and it does suffer from wear and tear. It is really cool that this is available though.

Me too! I didn't really have a need because I bought the 2GB drive at Fry's. But when I saw the 512MB North Texas one, I just had to have it too. Shipping confirmation email came this morning and I should have mine tomorrow.

OK. A question from a non-geek -- This flash drive thing, is it something you actually have visual contact with when you're looking at your computer? In other words, are you able to see the NT logo or is it just the knowledge that you have it that makes it worth getting it?

OK.  A question from a non-geek -- This flash drive thing, is it something you actually have visual contact with when you're looking at your computer? In other words, are you able to see the NT logo or is it just the knowledge that you have it that makes it worth getting it?

You will see it. A flash drive is something you will carry around with you (i.e. on your keyring) anyway. It will be seen.