wife's boyfriend from high school was here

Football related only if you'll agree he's a Buffalo Bills fan! He lives in Niagra Falls, New York (Margie and Larry went to school together at LaSalle High School there).

It was great meeting him. I took some Polariods of them in front of the fireplace! My wife will fly up to her High School reunion in September! Margie looks as fabulous as she did when she was 17! I have tons of pictures of her. I am truly blessed to have Margie as my wife!

However, that said, she still thinks college football is either 7 or 9 inings!

Football related only if you'll agree he's a Buffalo Bills fan! He lives in Niagra Falls, New York (Margie and Larry went to school together at LaSalle High School there).

It was great meeting him. I took some Polariods of them in front of the fireplace! My wife will fly up to her High School reunion in September! Margie looks as fabulous as she did when she was 17! I have tons of pictures of her. I am truly blessed to have Margie as my wife!

However, that said, she still thinks college football is either 7 or 9 inings!

Well, let's see what you're braggin' about there, hombre.

Pics??

biggrin.gif

Edited by Got5onIt

I may not have the correct pronounciation, but I believe the French call it menage a tois!! cool.gif

You can't spell it either.... I would pass on the "a tois" thing... remember the 3rd one is also male.... you might not find it all that interesting (unless you are female).

Yawl should have married a West Texas girl... almost all of them understand football very well... in fact mine often knew who was playing on Monday night when sometimes I didn't. She can even fire off most NFL QB names and teams if you give a sec or so. Name an NFL RB or WR and she will likely tell you who he plays for. We don't have a lot of ballet companies out here for women to watch......thank goodness.

I usually won't let my college Monday evening math class (7:00-8:20) go until they tell what the NFL Monday game is. A lot of women give the answer before the guys do. Sometimes for fun I will ask who the QB and RB are and they usually know. I can remember once that they didn't know so I went over a couple more (math) problems since obviously they were not going to watch it anyway..... They knew the next week.. ...LOL

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66