GoMeanGreen Bowl III..

medpilot21

Just a reminder that the game is this saturday and starts at 11:00, but players should be there in time to stretch and warm up. (see the posted schedule locked at the top of the board). The game trophy is in and looks great! We will also be doing the MVP award from the winning team. The game trophy will be presented by Coach Dickey or Coach Evans, and the MVP trophy will be awarded by me (Medpilot). The location is as listed, at Traditions Field (where we played last year's game). Any changes before kickoff will be posted in time for everyone to adjust, but right now it looks like all is on schedule.

Please remember your shirt money and/or Money for FFR's Trailer hitch covers. Ashley will be available to collect the shirt money and mark you as paid. At 10 minutes prior to kickoff, we will stop taking money and get the captains together, so please be there in time to pay and play. As posted in the schedule, shirts will be there early, so players can get them as they arrive. Any questions regarding the game or time schedules should be posted here, and I will get to them as soon as I can.

Let's have another great football day in the sun, and remember we are doing this for a great cause!!! No matter the outcome or issues, we are all major players in the many Mean Green traditions!!!

GMG!!!

BTW Med, How are we on flags?  Last year we seemed to be a bit short and had to share as we subbed in and out.  Would you like me to borrow flags from the captain of the team I play with in Carrolton?

Emmitt is handling that part of the show. I will send him an PM to check on it, but he hasnt said there is a problem. I appreciate your looking out for us on this one..you never know? If Emm says we need them, I'll check back with you..

Thanks Adman

Med