Ever wonder what happened to Bam Morris

OXatUNT

I went to the first ever game of the NIFL (National Indoor Football League) game of the Katy Copperheads and I saw Bam Morris playing. There are 3 ex-NFL players and a couple of LA-Monroe guys playing on the team. QB is from Texas Tech, Wide Recever is from Southern Miss.

This is the website if anyone is interested.

Does indoor football carry the same rules as Arena Football?

From what I saw that was different;

1) there can be at least 2 guys in motion twards the line of scrimmage on offense at the same time. I've only ever seen 1 guy in the AFL.

2) On a kickoff if it is a touchback (i.e. ball goes out of bounds) then the ball is placed the 15 in arena I think it is placed at the 2

3) there is no linebacker that has to stay in a invisible box (one thing I hate about AFL because it's called at least 5 times a game). The QB on the Beaumont team was running for his life and got knocked out of the game 3 times by the LB. He really earned his paycheck last night.

4) there seems to be more rushing in this league (but what do I know... this was the only game I've ever seen) Bam was running over people left and right. In the AFL the only time I ever see people rushing is on the 1 inch line.

I found the rulebook on this site.

There was lots of trash talking... I think the QB on Katy used to be the QB for Beaumont last year. Every time he threw a TD he ran over close to their bench and bowed... it was pretty funny.

I went to the game too....alot of fun...very close to the action...if you live in Houston, especially the west side, you definitely need to go. Bam really took over in the 4th quarter and started putting together some nice moves. Most players don't go both ways like the have to in Arena.