Mr. Coffman make me understand

Zeke

(Emmitt, using Zeke's computer)

Why would you sign at K-State (as a greyshirt no less) when you are looking at competition with:

Allan Evridge- RS-Fr 6'1" 210

Allen Webb- Jr with a year under his belt 6'3" 210

Kevin Lopina- Fr 6'3" 220 3* according to rivals

Incoming this year already:

Josh Freeman 6'6" 231 4* according to rivals

And you want to go into the spring trying to unseat these guys instead of an opportunity to be "the guy?" I heard once that high school kids get their heads pumped with nonsense by these schools and that many of them honestly believe they can overome anything because they were successful in high school. I hope this isn't one of those cases for Coffman's sake.

Edited by Zeke

(Eagle-96, using his own computer while loafing at work)

I think you are right that players get filled full of hype that they will contribute early and have every opportunity to "win the job". I also think that Coffman's family probably had enough money to pay for his education and they didn't need the scholarship next year. Then there are the kids that get a greyshirt offer from a 1-A school that have to say no and play in 1-AA because that is the only way they can go to college.

Oh,

Ive seen the chicks up in Manhattan...meaty.

Leave the kid alone. He's 18 and if he wants to go to KSU because he thinks he has a better chance at scoring with the chicks there, then that alone can be his reason if he damn well pleases. He doesn't have to give you or anyone else any reasons for his decision.