Game Suggestions...

Nt4Life!

When tailgating last year it was impossible to get a parking spot and always overcrowded. Now, since we are using a lot of the parking for season ticket holders my friend had a suggestion that why not use the street that goes between tennis courts (Sorry forgot the street name) and the pit as a tailgating row.

Just a suggestion,

Nt4LIfe!

When tailgating last year it was impossible to get a parking spot and always overcrowded. Now, since we are using a lot of the parking for season ticket holders my friend had a suggestion that why not use the street that goes between tennis courts (Sorry forgot the street name) and the pit as a tailgating row.

Just a suggestion,

Nt4LIfe!

You mean create a Mall, where no cars can drive...just pedestrian traffic?

One reason you cant park is because there are many who take up 4 parking spaces to set up tents and tailgate.

Those people are SUPPOSED to be charged $10 for each parking space they take up. At Homecoming last year, we saw other people that were charged, and then they came over and hit us up for cash too. Now I don't know if that happens every time, but it's supposed to.

GMG!