I got duped out of $9.95

Shame on me for starting to drink the green kool-aid.

For the past few weeks I have been reading the board and watching people talk about the improvements and how this team is fun to watch and is really making strides. So I start to buy into all of this and purchase the Mean Green premium thingy for $9.95 to watch the game. What a mistake.

I haven't seen many JJ games during his tenure because I obviously no longer live in the area, but the few that I have I always remember thinking how they play like they are on the playground. No difference last night! This isn't just a knee jerk reaction to a bad loss, but WOW is it frustrating to watch them play basketball. They look just like a glorified group of guys that you can see any night playing pick up games at the Men's Gym!! One on One offense, jacking up ill-advised shots, chucking 3's. It seems their only real offense is running the Globetrotters figure 8 when they get across half court! I'm waiting for the PA to start blaring "Sweet Georgia Brown".

Don't get me wrong, I think they have talent, they just don't appear to be well coached. I read this week that Southall said NT reminds him of a bunch of Gym guys and he is absolutely right! I know that comment upset a lot of people on the board, but it is dead on. If you ever played pick up basketball at the Men's Gym and watched some of the guys that play on that top court, it looks like that. No real offense and A LOT of one on one.

Oh well, it was still good to actually get to see the Pit even if was just on my computer.

On a side note, that broadcast is pretty good and for those wondering about a score graphic, they could easily do it. If they can put up a Wendy's logo everytime a three pointer is made, they can do the score.

On a side note, that broadcast is pretty good and for those wondering about a score graphic, they could easily do it.  If they can put up a Wendy's logo everytime a three pointer is made, they can do the score.

I don't watch the games on the internet, but it sounds like you're getting the feed that goes to the score board screens.