Did all you season ticket holders

greenjoe

I was worried about it after the game last week. So much so, I found RV and he said i'd get the tickets in the mail. Saturday night came with no tickets in sight. I went to the will call desk, and ther was no problem at all. However, I wonder if the small turnout was because many didn't KNOW about the game

Gimme a freaking break. How hard could it be? Maybe, I'm under estimating the size of the task.

At my company we put $500,000 aircraft interiors together in less than 3 months. I really don't see how hard it would be to order more supplies, print tickets, send them out, and promote the game.

NT was faced with an opportunity to make extra cash and blew it. That, in the business world, is unacceptable.

We gotta do better.  How hard could this be ?  There must be a list of ticket holders that should get tickets.  I know I get "rules" 2 or 3 times a football season for the Budweiser deck.  And pizza ?  How many do we use at a regular game ?  Order that many again.

Seems like the ticket office mailings are always late or scattered or thrown together, and everytime you call its going out "this week."

The other mailings you mention come from the MGC, not the ticket office.

The pizzas are not actual pizzas, but coupons - that's more up to the vendor to supply them. Maybe they didn't want to give for an extra game - but you are right, they must do better. This stuff gets so old.

I'm not sure who to blame on this, but I'm just pointing out facts here...

I live in Denton, and my tickets were mailed to me on Dec 5, I got them 4 days later on Dec 9... The day before the game!!

I know lots of people just aren't able to move their schedules around on that short of notice.

Oh well....I'll stop rambling now and go back to work

This is ridiculous. When was the game moved to Denton? The tickets should have been mailed out the next day, the concessions ordered, etc...

They had a hard time getting alot of stuff organized for the game. I know promotions didn't have pizza's and cokes for the UC Couch or for the dancers, cheerleaders, and staff before the game. They are hoping to be more organized for the Houston game, but the late moves kind of threw a wrench in things.

Sorry, MGBuzz, but the above quote is ridiculous. Send someone to Sack N Save to pick up the drinks if you have to. This is more a case of "not wantin' to" as oppossed to "not able to." You think if a football game was moved to Denton "at the last minute" that the deck, tailgate area, kid's zone, etc... wouldn't be ready? ph34r.gif

The is b.s. and pure laziness by the athletic department.