New Orleans Bowl Reminiscence

FireFightnJoey

I thought I would post a link to my New Orleans Bowl pictures from last year to reminisce the good times we had. I will most definitely miss it. There are quite a few. There are many familiar faces and I tried to caption them all with names I know and the others I could remember ... GreenGrenadeII even made it in the photo shoot.

The bowl game experience will be nowhere near the same this year as it was in the past since it will not be played in New Orleans. There is no other bowl destination outside the BCS that can even compare to this experience in my opinion. The party never stops, day and night and goes past the game day. Kinda makes me glad to be in the SBC so we are locked to go to the NOLA bowl if we win the conference.

FireFightnJoey Personal Space: New Orleans Bowl Pictures

Man, I'm gonna miss that this year.  I for one never took for granted the fact that I had a chance to go party as my team prepares to play in a bowl game.

blink.gif Wow. There are two FighterFightn North Texas fans now. Is FireFightnJoey a friend of yours, Rick?

You guys will be back next season. North Texas had the youngest team in the conference this year by far. Sure, you had Cobbs and Thomas, but they can't make plays with a young offensive line trying to guard them. That was alot of our problems this season.

Your team will come together in the off-season and gel better. I look for your team to be back in the top half of the league next year. It'll be interesting to see how our new coach does against Dickey. McCollum could never beat North Texas for whatever reason, but next year COULD be different. I mean, we will have a new coach. That could make a difference. I'll probably make the trip next year depending on how our season is going.

Good luck in the offseason.

Edited by BlueRaiderPride

Ahhh yay, you finally posted them Joey! Now Amber and I can stop bugging you about it. smile.gif Can you send me the ones of me from the second night? I didn't take any pics that night and I seem to remember you have one of me passed out on the bar that I'd actually like to see again...

Ahhh yay, you finally posted them Joey!  Now Amber and I can stop bugging you about it. smile.gif Can you send me the ones of me from the second night? I didn't take any pics that night and I seem to remember you have one of me passed out on the bar that I'd actually like to see again...

I'm positive that was the first night and yes I have that picture. I can post online if you like, I just didn't want to embarass you. It is hilarious.