No game plan, except Diet Coke Guy!

Green Grenade II

Pardon me for being so sarcastic, but the most focused Coachless Darrell Dickey was yesterday vs LaTech, was when he reached behind him and welcomed a tasty drink of Diet Coke from the his chief assistant (and apparently chief strategist), as one of our abismal plays was about to unfold, following a called timeout and a resultant delay of game called against us, for not being able to even get the damn play in. What? This is bleeping ridiculous.

All that said, Jeff, Mark and I had a good time on this trip. That we were, again, shown why Ramon and Darrell are clueless is just a fact of football life at North Texas. Until something is resolved by Bobby Ray and The Board of Regents allowing our athletic director to act on his own...Dickey will be here next year...and I'll continue to support North Texas, but many of our top donors will decide to play golf, and our attendance at Louisiana-Layfayette at Fouts in two weeks might be a further reason for increasing concern.

I like Coach Dickey, I like Tori and wish them the best life has to offer. I love my wife, too, but would never ask her to coach football. Thanks for reading my post!

I know of no other coach in the nation that has a drink "bitch" standing beside him at all times with ice in one hand and a can of drink in the other hand. O wait, I guess four "rings" and you the earn the right to be a pretentous %$*$, to not address your public when you lose. 3 year guaranteed contract makes you act differently doesn't it!!!

I know of no other coach in the nation that has a drink "bitch" standing beside him at all times with ice in one hand and a can of drink in the other hand.  O wait, I guess four "rings" and you the earn the right to be a pretentous %$*$, to not address your public when you lose.  3 year guaranteed contract makes you act differently doesn't it!!!

I've never seen another coach assign a designated drinkholder either. I know it's a minor nit, and I'm definitely making too much of it because it's funny, but if he can't think of anything better for that assistant to do during games than hold his soda, he should set him free.