LSU game - who's going and where do you plan

gangrene

Ok, I just decided I'm going to the LSU game. I already have tickets but I'm wondering what the hotel availability is going to be like. I'm sure they still have lots of New Orleans evacuees in town and some of them may possibly be in hotels still.

Anyone know the situation or plan to stay in another city near Baton Rouge?

(although I realize this in no way helps you out or answers the question originally posted in the thread)  smile.gif

Not unless you're offering me a place to stay in Vicksburg!! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post though. I am curious to know what other MG fans are planning to do. 160 miles seems like a long way to drive after a game though...especially after a night game.

I do have in my possession an LSU Gameday program from LSU vs. Arizona State game this year. It mentions an article on the Hurricane Katrina aftermath on the cover. I'll post if I find any useful information.