WHITE CUSTOME JERSEY'S ARE IN

FirefightnRick

Thanks to everyone for being patient. I think everyone will realize it was well worth the wait. I picked them up this evening at a junior high football game and I have to say, they are just as sweet as the green ones. I'm very mad at myself for not ordering one this year, considering this will be a special addition jersey because it has the Sun Belt Conference 30th anniversery logo over the left shoulder.

We are so very fortunate that our program allows us to do this, very few, if any others offer this to their fanbase. I had the green ones at the tailgate party at MTSU and many of the Blue Raider fans were wanting to know "where did you get those?"

I'll have the three who wanted shipment in the mail ASAP in the morning. I'll be on duty in Ft Worth Thursday if anyone wants to drive up to the firehall and pick theirs up. Otherwise I'll have the rest at the Troy game.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick