Finally - Green Grenade's Model is revealed

stebo

I was in RV's office yesterday and got to snap a picture of Green Grenade's stadium that he proposed. For you long time posters - you will know the one I am talking about. For the newbies, it would take too long to explain, lol. I see that Grenade is truly thinking big with his endzone naming - he would have the thriving TCA baseball program sponsor this stadium to publicize the Denton Outlaw Baseball team... Now that is thinking outside of the box!

user posted image

Now THAT's freakin funny. Are the lights made from empty pill sleeves? If this one is really GG's, that would explain a lot. Great model... now we need to figure out who dresses up as that 50 foot tall Cowboy in the end-zone? We would need someone with experience...a Village People Fan.

I nominate Justin!!!!................. (Break my collar bone will ya?)

GMG!!! biggrin.gif