ESPN Gameplan

H-towngreen

That's a bit of a drive for me to get up to the northside. My girlfriend works at Buffalo Wild Wings in Rice Village. So I'm thinking if its on gameplan I'll go up there and watch UT/Ohio State on the big screens and then have them put NT/MTSU on one of the smaller screens for me. I'm sure I'll make it up SRO for some though.

I actually live out in Sugar Land. It will probably only take 45 min or so. But I'm still a broke college kid bartending his my through school. So saving some cash by having friends in the industry really helps out. I made it to most of the televised games last year at Knuckleheads. So I'm sure that I'll make it up there on nights that I'm not working.

I actually live out in Sugar Land. It will probably only take 45 min or so. But I'm still a broke college kid bartending his my through school.  So saving some cash by having friends in the industry really helps out. I made it to most of the televised games last year at Knuckleheads. So I'm sure that I'll make it up there on nights that I'm not working.

I live in Sugar Land - you're welcome to ride with me. The only thing is, I need to be there a bit early since I'm the "host". PM me if this works for you.

We chose SRO over Knuckleheads because Knuckleheads expects to be full of UT fans, and although we would get a screen, the bar's sound system would have the UT game, and it would be hard to hear ours.

Of course the NT/MT game is being shown free gratis here in the Metroplex (Channel 52 in DFW and was it Channel 6 in Denton?)...............but for you "The Dish" subscribers, you can call 1-800-333-DISH to order ESPN Game Plan which as I understand it will have our game in that particular plan.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

?)...............but for you "The Dish" subscribers, you can call 1-800-333-DISH to order ESPN Game Plan which as I understand it will have our game in that particular plan.

Or you could hit the numbers 410 on your remote control. I checked the Dish Network's website last night, and it indicated that channel 410 was picking up the game.