One More NCAA 2006...

BIG DAWG

The Gamestop across from the Irving Mall is having a midnight release party, and yes, Chris and I will be there. I've never been to one of these, so this should be fun. Chris is really looking forward to it, but he is 11..staying out late is gold to a kid that age. I sure wish they did this at 9:00 PM when they close, but who cares? Closest sign that North Texas football is around the corner.

Works for me...

GMG!!!

I have heard that's a great district to be at. I think it's stebo's alma mater as well.

We start working next week, and the week after is the THSCA convention. I am really looking forward to that, lots of good lectures and there will be future NT stars in the football and basketball all-star games. Then, at last, it's two-a-days, and football season will have finally arrived. cool.gif

The THSCA conv. isnt for a couple of weeks. Coach I didnt mean that it sucks, I love coaching, I meant that starting next week would. I have coached for a couple of years and still havnt gone to coaching school. We are going to have a staff trip during the convention this year to the llanno river. Guess I will have to miss it again.

Turney

Well it is a new staff, so we have a lot to go over, as well as get everything ready for two-a-days. We will be doing all that M-TH next week, and leave for San Antonio on Sunday.

I was looking over the speakers for the convention, and it is a very impressive list. There are several times I will have to make a tough call on who to go see. I am also looking forward to seeing Justin Howerton and Harold Stewart play on the same team in the basketball all-star game.

Are you still at the same school, OGG?

Edited by Coach

Guest e-bone

If you have to have it tonight but didn't preorder anywhere, then Wal-Mart is your best bet. EA shipped out NCAA about 2 weeks ago so Wal-Mart should have it. They might not have it in the case yet so you might have to ask them to go in the back and get it for you.

yeah, mines preordered out there so i just have to wait another 5-10 minutes before i head out. talk about the clock seeming to go sooooo slow. i'm use to working night so it's still early so i'll prob get at least 3 games in before i go to bed

• 5 weeks later...