It's U of H Down in Houston So How About "U of NT"

University of Houston has successfully used "U of H" for much of their branding scenarios, sports gear, etc, etc, etc, etc................Does "U of NT" do anything for you rather than using "UNT" ? ? ? ?

NOTE: As I was heading home this evening on Fort Worth's West Freeway (I-30W), I pass the "U.N.T. Health Science At Fort Worth" exit sign and I think: Why, uh, "U.N.T." for heavens sake? You have 3 letters with each having a period after each one--pathetic. Does TCU (which is the exit before our med schools have T.C.U. on their exit sign? Of course they don't have 3 dots (periods) after each of their letters. Wonder who at TDOT came up with the periods for each letter of UNT?sad.gif

Thats when I thought that TDOT's should re-do the U.N.T. sign with this: "U of NT Health Science Center At Fort Worth" because IHMO it would look so much better than 3 letters with 3 dots after each. wink.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Wonder who at TDOT came up with the periods for each letter of UNT?sad.gif

Thats when I thought that TDOT's should re-do the U.N.T. sign with this:   "U of  NT Health Science Center At Fort Worth"   because IHMO it would look so much better than 3 letters with 3 dots after each. wink.gif

Sorry to do this. But its "TXDOT" Thats their brand. But I totally understand with what your saying. : unsure.gif