Scottie

Rudy

If I remember correctly, back in the summer, Scottie decided to cry like a baby and leave UNT and the board like a little boy taking his toys and runnning home crying to mama. I have noticed that EVERY team we play has a new poster under the name of Scottie, who trashes UNT. Back when our coach was arrested, guess who "broke" the story on the horns board? Suprise suprise, it was Scottie. After the Arizona game, he says "We (Arizona) should have destroyed UNT, they suck. What in the hell?! If this is the same Scottie who used to be such a great supporter of UNT:

KISS MY ASS!!!

Take some hormones and grow the **** up

And you know what happes to people who pull a Benidict Arnold.... mad.gif

• Downvote 2

Scottie has more passion for UNT in his pinky than you ever will in your entire life.

He is sick of Darrell Dickey and wa publicly blasted by our AD for writing a completely factual article that questioned how we were going to grow our program to meet the new standards. He has already been banished by jerks like you and has the right to his opinion.

Leave the guy alone and stop acting your age.

• Downvote 1

I am not going to post it on here out of respect for Harry; but Scottie did not abandon UNT when he left this board. He started his own new board and still is a supporter of the program. You can be a program supporter without liking a certain coach or his play calling.. and also by questioning our place in the IA pecking order and how far up we can advance in that pecking order. Grow up, you need to really consider thinking about the important things in life and leave other people alone. When you have been a fan for more than a year or two, then you earn the right to be judgemental, until then.. try and fake it and grow up.

I agree, crazy pills. Yes, there is a "Scottie" on all the other boards, but I have never seen/read one that bashed UNT. I have felt they were factual and, even though I didn't like everything he said, I couldn't really dispute a lot of it either. It is still his right to have an opinion.

Scottie got blasted for publicly posting something that had been written for several months. I didn't agree with it being put where it was, but they were facts nontheless.

I have also been to the other board where the people we have run off for having their own unique opinions have gone to, and they are still very supportive of the program. ph34r.gif

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Scottie wasn't run off here, he can still post here, like anyone can. He made a mistake in the eyes of many by the poor wording of his article about the program.

I will also say we're all frustrated by recent game scores. I don't know if it's the coaches fault, or the players, or the lack of fans, or the refs, or the opponent, but we need something good to happen....fast!

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Hmmm, Scottie can have his opinion about us on the other boards, and not get blasted, yet I state my opinion, and I get blasted? Kind of hypocritical, huh? I guess ALL of you conviently ignored the part of the post where I said IF that was the real scottie.

Let me repeat for those of you forgot that already:

I said that IF THAT WAS THE REAL SCOTTIE.

And for those of you who said that you did not see him bash us, unfortunately he did. I hope I am wrong about this, but I don't think I am.

So put that in YOUR pipe and smoke it

You seem to have a real problem with other people. First you argue with everyone about the Greek way of life yet you are not Greek. Now you bash Scottie (even if it is not the real Scottie) for posting facts that you don't like.

Scottie's infamous article might not hae sat well with you but at least is was resaearched and factual. You are just assuming that some other guy on the internet is the one that you have grown to dislike even though you probably have never evn met him in your life, typical. And it doesn't matter if you put "if it is the Scottie we know" or not.. people will read it and pass right by that and assume that it is. You provide nonoe of the links of his posts nor sis you paste his comments. Say what you want about Scottie but he told it like it was and still is. As the season goes by he is showing that he knew bore about football than any of you Dickey lovers.

How about some facts? Put that in you pipe. and Crecrus shut this one down. If there was ever a waste of bandwidth is this. Bashing another fans for having a differing opinion. That is a paersonal attack and one that is not backed up by any fact. That is against board rules. If the rules are to be enforced for some posts then they need to be enforced for all posts.

How old are you Rudy, 20... 21? We'll see where you are at over 30 like the rest of us on bashing other fans. I think your tune will change. It's just your age and you are showing it.