2005 HOF Inductees

mad.gif They just announced the 2005 NFL HOF class, and Irvin does not make it. at least 7 of the 39 voters do not think he deserves to be in. Complete BS!!!!! The bias against Dallas sports continues.

Also, somehow, Derrick Thomas does not get in. What were those aholes smoking?! mad.gif

On the news last night, Newy said the word out of Jacksonville was that the Washington writers were going to block Irivin until Art Monk was voted in.

This voting process is more appropriate for a sorrority popularity contest, and I just can't get over the fact that they honestly believe that Art Monk belongs in over Irvin.

Remember last year, all the Cowboys that were blackballed too....

Oh well.

Yeah, I heard that last night. its a bunch of crap. I would think that the rest of the committee would notice this, and not permit those writers, such as those from Washinton, to block players from a rival team, jsut because their guy won't get in. Futhermore, they are not SUPPOSED to consider off the field issues, at least when voting in Lawerence Thomas. Oh wait, he's a New York guy. Hmmmmm <_<

And Derrick Thomas? You can't tell me hes not HOF material.

I think that Art Monk should go in, but he is not better than Irvin, and Irvin should go in first.