"The Sky is the Limit"

UNTLifer

https://footballscoop.com/news/eric-morris-north-texas-american-athletic-conference

Why shouldn't North Texas look at those fact patterns and think it couldn't do better than 7-7?

"I don't know any reason that we can't. This is a team that I just watched compete with Boise State at a very high level this past weekend," Morris said. "The pieces are in place right now, we're going to have to add a couple here and there to continue to develop and grow these kids. This is not a program that's broken. I just think it needs a little shot in the arm. I've been in the American (as a Houston assistant for two years). I know what the talent pool in that conference looks like and I know what we have on our roster, and I think that we can get to the top of that conference extremely fast." 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

https://footballscoop.com/news/eric-morris-north-texas-american-athletic-conference

Why shouldn't North Texas look at those fact patterns and think it couldn't do better than 7-7?

"I don't know any reason that we can't. This is a team that I just watched compete with Boise State at a very high level this past weekend," Morris said. "The pieces are in place right now, we're going to have to add a couple here and there to continue to develop and grow these kids. This is not a program that's broken. I just think it needs a little shot in the arm. I've been in the American (as a Houston assistant for two years). I know what the talent pool in that conference looks like and I know what we have on our roster, and I think that we can get to the top of that conference extremely fast." 

He’s absolutely right.   Just gotta hope he’s the right guy & the staff he’s assembling is the right one.  The cupboard is stocked.  Get to the top “extremely fast”.   That’s the expectation.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

What a shit question btw

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2