Seth Littrell Show Podcast pre-SMU game

Harry

• Harry featured this topic

Dave & Hank put together a very good show.  
I enjoyed it because it lets Mean Green fans kinda’ get in on the culture they have going on up there.   
•••Interesting Interviews with Jace Ruder & K.D. Davis.
•••Coach Littrell offering interesting player tidbits, especially about the transfer from The Citadel who was all over the field the other night. 
•••Defensive Coordinator Phil Bennett giving some interesting history of his days at SMU & friends he still has there.

••• Then AD Wren Baker had some interesting scheduling info & talked about a future schedule with SMU & others.

••• Good show on SMU week.  

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Dave & Hank put together a very good show.  
I enjoyed it because it lets Mean Green fans kinda’ get in on the culture they have going on up there.   
•••Interesting Interviews with Jace Ruder & K.D. Davis.
•••Coach Littrell offering interesting player tidbits, especially about the transfer from The Citadel who was all over the field the other night. 
•••Defensive Coordinator Phil Bennett giving some interesting history of his days at SMU & friends he still has there.

••• Then AD Wren Baker had some interesting scheduling info & talked about a future schedule with SMU & others.

••• Good show on SMU week.  

What was the scheduling info?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UNTexas said:

What was the scheduling info?

Wren Baker said something about wanting to schedule more P5 home & homes (as he’s done with Baylor & Texas Tech);  his wanting to talk to SMU about even more games & possibly naming the series to honor the one who coached at both schools;  he talked about re-scheduling the Houston Coogs game that was postponed in 2020 because of Covid albeit I noticed he didn’t mention the postponed TAMU game that was to pay us (I think) $1.2 million?  

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2