An Oklahoma Pioneer Wedding With Some Maroon (& Even A Tinge of) Green Near Pawhuska.

••• Ree “The Pioneer Woman” Drummond’s husband one Mr. Ladd Drummond wearing some of his MG gear the day before daughter Alex & Mauricio’s Wedding. 
D48A7B44-5296-445F-BA6C-4C89BB8DE875.thumb.jpeg.0f4059f804819ddc226e03786a4b92d3.jpeg

••• The Taste of Country’s video review of the Big Day for the entire  Drummond Family. Uh...Wow! 

UNT true frosh QB Bryce Drummond sharing pleasantries with sister Alex.
1270B523-5395-49AA-9B2A-F12533DE3BED.thumb.jpeg.0e7f86f0fd1db07e5d87cd7f0cd8466d.jpeg

6C3D61B3-8D8C-424F-8E47-630810934949.jpeg

1CA5EEEE-527F-4C77-9CB0-7318041FF691.jpeg

7D21AE25-D59D-47CC-8CB6-95CDB3308DB7.jpeg

❇️🦅❇️

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• PlummMeanGreen changed the title to A May 1 Oklahoma Pioneer Wedding With Maroon (& Even A Tinge of) Green Near Pawhuska.
  • PlummMeanGreen changed the title to An Oklahoma Pioneer Wedding With Some Maroon (& Even A Tinge of) Green Near Pawhuska.
  • Harry featured this topic
52 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Sadly, I expect to see him in the portal after this year

Way too early to say that.  There are so many possible scenarios that could play out.  And even if it doesn't look like he's going to start by his redshirt freshman season...If Kason Martin hasn't transferred out after all the time he's been here, why would we automatically assume that Drummond will be hitting the door after his first season?

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Way too early to say that.  There are so many possible scenarios that could play out.  And even if it doesn't look like he's going to start by his redshirt freshman season...If Kason Martin hasn't transferred out after all the time he's been here, why would we automatically assume that Drummond will be hitting the door after his first season?

Time will tell, but keep in mind Jace has 4 years if he chooses and if he comes in and starts he could be there for a while. Austin still has 3 years.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Time will tell, but keep in mind Jace has 4 years if he chooses and if he comes in and starts he could be there for a while. Austin still has 3 years.

One of the possible scenarios is Drummond beats out the other two.  Either this year, next year, or the next. 

Or people could get injured. 

Or either Ruder or Aune transfer out, and Drummond finds himself the #2 QB next year.

Drummond could love it at North Texas, and decide he wants to stay and contribute however he can.

We've had a lot of high expectations for transfers who never lived up to those expectations.  I'm not saying that will be the case with Ruder, but it's certainly possible.  And his ability to stay consistently healthy the next 4 years is certainly questionable.  I'd say the odds would be about even as to whether Ruder or Drummond will be the starter in 2024.

10 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

One of the possible scenarios is Drummond beats out the other two.  Either this year, next year, or the next. 

Or people could get injured. 

Or either Ruder or Aune transfer out, and Drummond finds himself the #2 QB next year.

Drummond could love it at North Texas, and decide he wants to stay and contribute however he can.

We've had a lot of high expectations for transfers who never lived up to those expectations.  I'm not saying that will be the case with Ruder, but it's certainly possible.  And his ability to stay consistently healthy the next 4 years is certainly questionable.  I'd say the odds would be about even as to whether Ruder or Drummond will be the starter in 2024.

I guess the age of the transfer portal has make me think the worse 💩