What's up with Coach Segal resigning?

eagle60

I'm really surprised that Coach Segal "bailed out" during the very first season of softball. No one expected our ladies to challenge for the Conference title. There has to be a bigger question here. Anyone know more about this?

The team really deserves some encouragement to finish out the season. The whole team are underclassmen.

sad.gif

This is a huge surprise! I wonder what's going on with this quick and unexpected resignation. Now, with the games this weekend the stud pitcher for La La Brooke Mitchell has been hurt and they have been relying on two freshman pitchers. Does this sound familiar UNT Fans. La La. lost to a good A&M CC team this past week!

I would like to see us win some more conference games, especially after this huge bombshell with Stacey resigning. But, I would also like the opportunity to see one of the top 10 pitchers in the nation play as in Brooke Mitchell.