WBB vs. UAB

UNTLifer

With both of the last two games on the road, I have not been able to see the girls.

My take on both games is that we may not have the depth to finish games against the top teams in the conference.

We are MUCH better than we have been.

We are probably another year of experience away from sitting at the top ourselves.

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2019 at 8:48 PM, UNT86 said:

With both of the last two games on the road, I have not been able to see the girls.

My take on both games is that we may not have the depth to finish games against the top teams in the conference.

We are MUCH better than we have been.

We are probably another year of experience away from sitting at the top ourselves.

Actually depth is one of their strengths.  The problem outside of Bradley there is no one with a dependable offensive game.  Mitchell a juco AA just has not been a factor up to this point. 

Next years freshman class plus returning front court players may be what allows the Green to climb to the top level  in the conference.  Townley, George and Shepard should all be a year better in the paint.   NT will lose guards Smith, Goodhart and Bradley, all which have started most games.