Caleb is a scratch

Well, I was afraid this would happen, the Green team is so powerful and intimidating that White Team players are scared to play us. The first casualty of the Green dynasty has taken place before a snap ever took place!

Iron - scratch Caleb "Mean Green Nation" from your roster. Thanks!

I'm sure he saw the likes of JayDub, stebo, Sammy, Pierow, and Nicole and was shaking in his cameraman kneepads. rolleyes.gif

It's not a loss we can't overcome. In fact, he was not even on the final list to draft from, which is why I suprised when Matt picked him for me. Also, Hunter Green was not on the final list which I have copied and posted below. I didn't say much about it at the draft, I shouldn't have been stupid and trusted and gone only by the final list anyway.

Hope

Emmitt

Two Dollar Pistols

Pierow

Myself - stebo

Steve "MedPilot" Thomas

Ramond "RayRay" Cobb

Miller Genuine Buzz (Rob)

Kit "Mean Green Dork" Young

Brooke - Brooklyn

Curtis "Texas Stranger"

UntAngel - Jennifer Nicole Curry

Justin "JayDub" Winters

Sean Hiatt - UNTFan 23

"Big" Will Haliburton

PerryG2480 - Perry

Kris Gonzalez - resident hippy, Emmit's long haired roomie

E-Bone Switzer, think Aaron, but smaller, Iron's lil bro

GreenNawlinsVet - Scott Keeler

Brent

Scott "unt"Campbell - really does look like an attractive Willem Defoe, has close to 50 kids.

Sammy "BUdwesier Man" Morrison

Justin "UNT_92_FAN" Dearing - dish of the week

Scottie Franklin

Travis

Lorenzo "Cerebus" Robles

Wes "greenballer" Holcomb

Jennifer "EagleChick03" Huber

Tony "KingDl1" Barone

I'm sure he saw the likes of JayDub, stebo, Sammy, Pierow, and Nicole and was shaking in his cameraman kneepads.  rolleyes.gif

It's not a loss we can't overcome.  In fact, he was not even on the final list to draft from, which is why I suprised when Matt picked him for me.  Also, Hunter Green was not on the final list which I have copied and posted below.  I didn't say much about it at the draft, I shouldn't have been stupid and trusted and gone only by the final list anyway.

They were at the top of the list, above the statement about Silvereagle Jr. not playing.