Here's Our Shot to Expose others...

UNT_92_Fan

I hope each and every one of you guys is loving your holiday break...and once Christmas is over...and before you break out the fireworks and champagne for New Years, there is a BIG nite to put on your calendar and make an appearance in Denton if you are remotely in the Metroplex! Monday Nite, Our Mean Green are playing The Hoosiers....We will actually be Tailgating prior to this game...So coem out and bring some family and some friends to the game...Everyone has relatives in town maybe and nothing to do between the two major holidays....lets make a major showing and bring some lovin into the pit for our guys! I promise the more supprt we show these guys the better their performances will get! The few fans at the Baylor game were into it and the atmosphere was great...i think it def. aided in the momentum and performances of our players....this team has potential to do something this year!

Come on out to the Pit....Me and my Crew will be there! Will you?

Merry Christmas!