A Fine Thought

TheReal_jayD

5 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Just from talking to people involved in situation. And with Robbie he seems very interested with the program and the staff. Idk about Seth and his interest level at all. But he has never  really seemed that interested to me. I have been wrong before. But if i was a betting man I always thought our two best chances for QB have been Cade Pearson and Robbie Blosser.  

Thanks.  I was curious what you knew.  His video is impressive and I would love to see him at UNT.

Another question, are we recruiting Cherry out of WF Rider and Bradley out of Cleburne as QB's or athletes?

5 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Blosser school is quite a bit smaller that Pearson. its almost a 1/4 of the size. I believe it actually smaller school than Mason Fines. i believe that could be hurting his recrui
ting

California is completely different than Texas when it comes to school sizes of top football teams. In California the best athletic programs are typically at private schools, as opposed to over-populated public schools like in Texas. 

For example, Concord De La Salle, which had the movie made about their record-breaking winning streak, only has about 1,000 students. The schools have ridiculous tuitions (Concord De La Salle at almost $20K), but athletes are given scholarships in many cases. Long story short, Salesian is a recognizable program that plays respectable programs and is in a recruiting hub. Visibility is not an issue for Blosser.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

California is completely different than Texas when it comes to school sizes of top football teams. In California the best athletic programs are typically at private schools, as opposed to over-populated public schools like in Texas. 

For example, Concord De La Salle, which had the movie made about their record-breaking winning streak, only has about 1,000 students. The schools have ridiculous tuitions (Concord De La Salle at almost $20K), but athletes are given scholarships in many cases. Long story short, Salesian is a recognizable program that plays respectable programs and is in a recruiting hub. Visibility is not an issue for Blosser.

Yep.  In this year's class alone, they're graduating 2 four-star players and 2 three-star players, and the other 3-star has a sizable P5 offer list.  I don't think very many high schools in Texas can match that.