Don't Panic

MeanGreen_MBA

Look, we didn't get the result we were hoping for. Look at the in perspective. Take away 2 fluke plays. A 46yd Hail Mary on 3rd and 45, and a 88 yds zip up the middle, we were right in there. Stop either, or both of those single plays, who know. Blame AM for some plays, but if you watched the play on some of those misses, the receivers stopped running once they got open. That is so HS if them. We made mistakes, yes we did...but this was a 4 okay loss for UNT. 

I do think MF needs to get on the field from time to time to get used to the speed. 

I still see good things to come!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Look, we didn't get the result we were hoping for. Look at the in perspective. Take away 2 fluke plays. A 46yd Hail Mary on 3rd and 45, and a 88 yds zip up the middle, we were right in there. Stop either, or both of those single plays, who know. Blame AM for some plays, but if you watched the play on some of those misses, the receivers stopped running once they got open. That is so HS if them. We made mistakes, yes we did...but this was a 4 okay loss for UNT. 

I do think MF needs to get on the field from time to time to get used to the speed. 

I still see good things to come!!

I think they need to go ahead and work a duel QB system. Fine's redshirt is burnt...get him on the field as much as possible. By season's end, he needs to be starting. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

I think they need to go ahead and work a duel QB system.

I know AM could have played better, and that MF showed some promise, but that seems a bit extreme. I mean, yes, you irrevocably determine who has the quicker release. But depth takes a shot in the process.

Now, I would have had no problem doing this last year. 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Shuke-D said:

I know AM could have played better, and that MF showed some promise, but that seems a bit extreme. I mean, yes, you irrevocably determine who has the quicker release. But depth takes a shot in the process.

Now, I would have had no problem doing this last year. 

I'm not sure why you think we would have seen better play if the game was played in the morning, and I appreciate you censoring your language, but which MF are you referring to?

;-)

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 3