NT hoops historians:

untcampbell

Please answer the following questions (I will put in some of my guesses, but I do not know much about hoops):

Who did NT play in its 1988 NCAA Tournament appearance? North Carolina?

Last (of 3) that have scored 2000+ career points? Chris Davis?

Last player in NT history to lead the NCAA in rebounding? No idea...Kenneth Lyons?

In 1992, what NT player was named SI's national player of the week? Tony Worrell?

Besides meeting Indiana in 02-03, NT has played four other teams from the state of Indiana. Who are they? Notre Dame, Purdue, Indiana State?

Disclosure: one of the suburban papers is giving away tix to the Indiana game. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Scott

BTHOUM

Who did NT play in its 1988 NCAA Tournament appearance? North Carolina?

Yes, it was NC, on March 17th. UNC won 83-65

Last (of 3) that have scored 2000+ career points? Chris Davis?

2000 point scorers:

Kenneth Lyons 2,291 Last season: 1982-83

Chris Davis 2,254 Last season: 2002-03

Jesse Ratliff 2,130 Last season: 1993-94

Besides meeting Indiana in 02-03, NT has played four other teams from the state of Indiana. Who are they?  Notre Dame, Purdue, Indiana State?

So far, I can only confirm Indiana State and Purdue. NT has never played Notre Dame, so that's out. My guess would be whatever Indiana teams were in the old Missouri Valley Conference with NT. I'll keep checking and get back to you.