Greer?! Really Dan!!

MeanGreen01

His ego is getting the way again? I truly believe he is scared to let D.Smith play and possibly get this offense moving. This would make his decision to keep playing his fav, A-Mac, a hard sell. 

We all know Greer isn't the future so what's the point!! Embarrassing. Time to fire McCarney. Players dont believe in Greer or A-Mac!!

Yeah Dan, looks like he doesn't know the playbook well enough to put the only points on the board of the entire game!!!! Quit trying to lie to us and I'm tired of your excuses. 

Edited by MeanGreen01
  • Upvote 2

I would agree with your statement of having at least 2 wins. The defense gives up and eventually the whole team gives up, when the offense can't move the ball.  

Defenses now know they can play man and blitz all day long against us. A-Mac is not a running or throwing threat. He rarely throws to a WR that's more than 5-10 yards from him. T.Goree lines up on the edge and had been thrown to less than 10 times the entire season!! He was one of our top recruits and we can't get him the ball. Give Smith the start and give the team the spark they are so desperately needing right now!!

I don't care if Smith starts and gets 4 picks next game.  He at least has some potential.   If not smith, then Means.  If not means then....

We are playing for pride and the future at this point.  There is no point in AM or Greer seeing the field anymore.  

• Upvote 2