My September art/comic appearances in AZ

If anybody is interested and will be in the area, I'll be at Samurai Comics in Phoenix (11th Street and Camelback) on Saturday, September 26th from 11am-5pm promoting my comic, Rock Star High.  It's their "Bizarre Bazaar," so there will be about a dozen artists there promoting their creations.

The next day, Sunday the 27th, I'll be at the Tucson Expo Center for Car Con from 10am-6pm.  I'm actually "crashing" a friend's booth, so I'll update with the booth number later.  It's a combination car and comic convention, sounds like fun.

If you know anyone who will be in either area on those dates, send them my way!  I'll have at least one appearance in Texas next month.

If anybody is interested and will be in the area, I'll be at Samurai Comics in Phoenix (11th Street and Camelback) on Saturday, September 26th from 11am-5pm promoting my comic, Rock Star High.  It's their "Bizarre Bazaar," so there will be about a dozen artists there promoting their creations.

The next day, Sunday the 27th, I'll be at the Tucson Expo Center for Car Con from 10am-6pm.  I'm actually "crashing" a friend's booth, so I'll update with the booth number later.  It's a combination car and comic convention, sounds like fun.

If you know anyone who will be in either area on those dates, send them my way!  I'll have at least one appearance in Texas next month.

Sorry I can't be there.  You are an incredibly talented artist.  Folks need to see your work up close and personal to appreciate it.

i wish you nothing but the best of luck in both these shows.  May the comic gods shine upon you.