Time to bring this back

Cr1028

I think it is time to bring this video back(especially from the 3:03 mark) and play it for the players before this week of practice and directly before we take the field against FAU. They need to be reminded of how great they can be when they play hard-hitting defense and dominant special teams. We are down this year but we aren't far off. McNulty or Dajon will get in a groove and the Jimmy show is always great. Let's get back in the win column and knock around some Floridians in the process.

Edited by Harry
  • Upvote 4

God, that year was magnificent. The defense we had was so nasty. Between Trice, Lee and Orr it was nothing but trading paint with the offense. I wish this years defense would take note on how the 2013 team would all swarm to the ball with reckless abandon and tackle with precision. They made watching Defense fun..

I think it is time to bring this video back(especially from the 3:03 mark) and play it for the players before this week of practice and directly before we take the field against FAU. They need to be reminded of how great they can be when they play hard-hitting defense and dominant special teams. We are down this year but we aren't far off. McNulty or Dajon will get in a groove and the Jimmy show is always great. Let's get back in the win column and knock around some Floridians in the process.

@ 2:57 says it all.

Thanks Harry. That video still gives me chills. Regardless of the scoreboard, it always makes me feel good when people talk about how hard-hitting our defense is. I'd like opposing skill position players to fear being hit us and drop or fumble balls because of it.