Carroll's Riley Dodge Has Shoulder Surgery

NT80

Carroll's Dodge has shoulder surgery

11:05 PM CST on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Southlake Carroll quarterback and North Texas recruit Riley Dodge traveled to Birmingham, Ala., with his father, UNT coach Todd Dodge, this week to have surgery on his right shoulder, UNT spokesman Eric Capper said. Dodge was injured in Carroll's loss to Abilene High in a Class 5A Division II regional semifinal game Dec. 1 at Texas Stadium.

Brett Vito

Good luck to Riley in his recovery; he's a class kid.

Edited by NT80

NT 80....sorry I didn't look at the gmg board before posting duplicate info.....I apologize and will try to be more careful in the future. OldTimer

Carroll's Dodge has shoulder surgery

11:05 PM CST on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Southlake Carroll quarterback and North Texas recruit Riley Dodge traveled to Birmingham, Ala., with his father, UNT coach Todd Dodge, this week to have surgery on his right shoulder, UNT spokesman Eric Capper said. Dodge was injured in Carroll's loss to Abilene High in a Class 5A Division II regional semifinal game Dec. 1 at Texas Stadium.

Brett Vito

Good luck to Riley in his recovery; he's a class kid.

NT 80....sorry I didn't look at the gmg board before posting duplicate info.....I apologize and will try to be more careful in the future. OldTimer

Oh, no problem, I was just razing you....I've started double threads myself before on the same subject! Yours had a more interesting title anyway, scared some people I think. :rolleyes: