College Softball World Series...

I've always been a bit of a women's softball fan...dating back to my high school days when half the girls I chased were softball players (as opposed to now, when half the girls I chase are ex-softball players). As several here can attest, I'm way still way partial to softball girls (the attractive ones, anyway :D ).

I've tried to make North Texas softball games when I can and catch the College World Series TV games every post-season. Watching Game 2 last night, I had a thought...

Is it just me...or is this series "The Hots" (Arizona) vs. "The Homelys" (Tennessee)? Also, is it weird that I'm way, WAY into Taryne Mowatt?...moreso than I was ever into Jennie Finch? Discuss...

MJJZGSQLUKLCBFN.20050913000044.jpg

I like Jennie better, but my favorite is still the smoking hot Cat Osterman.

kat.jpg

One of the best memories from the 2001 New Orleans Bowl...watching ESPN while trying to recover from the night before, and watching Logan Tom completely dominate college volleyball matches and looking dang good doing it.

capt.nyet15708021720.olympics_us_women_n

Edited by Coach

One of the best memories from the 2001 New Orleans Bowl...watching ESPN while trying to recover from the night before, and watching Logan Tom completely dominate college volleyball matches and looking dang good doing it.

Ahhh, that was good times...

For some reason, Cat just doesn't do it for me.

Edited by JayDub

Also, is it weird that I'm way, WAY into Taryne Mowatt?...moreso than I was ever into Jennie Finch? Discuss...

MJJZGSQLUKLCBFN.20050913000044.jpg

Just wanted to remind people what Finch looks like, so they can make a fair comparison.

92_jennie_finch.jpg

FWIW My vote goes to Finch.