Never forget that it's about the young men and women

NM Green

You know this board is and always will be a release for us hardcores but let's not forget the players that come here and lay it on the line for our jerseys. Those kids are well into holiday break and could care less what we say or think. But they do appreciate our support. This was a tough year but I suppotted more because I could. Coaches ADs presidents come and go. Those student athletes will always be Mean Green. So lobby to change the politics but never give up on the kids.

My cousin is the starting Libero for Penn State and she just won the national championship last night tons of her fans and family who traveled to OKC to support her. Finally the final four close To Texas. What a beautiful ending to her career as she served the winning Ace on her last game as a Nittany Lion. Our support meant the world to her and I saw this in our players in Hattiesburg and Ruston last year. I don't travel to support RV or the BOR I travel to support the young men and women who give their sweat and drive to the Green and White. For those that can make it to cheer us on against Creighton thank you. Green and white forever.

GMG

• Upvote 5

Yeah game two was the tight one and I'd BYU had gotten that it may have been a different game 3. But once Goliath starts smelling blood it is tough to get them. BYU had a great year and I love both their women's and men's volleyball program. I saw a game in smith field house last year and it was epic. GMG