Colorado State vs. The Pirate on ESPN 1pm

Harry

I don't know who has worse clock management, Mike Leach or Jason Garrett ???

Really wasn't Leach's fault. He tried to run the ball. I guess he could have taken a knee and punted with about 30 seconds left, but most coaches would run in that situation.

The funny thing is Colorado St almost fumbled the winning TD through the back of the end zone.

It was like the Seahawks ball boy circa 2007 landed in New Mexico.

Really wasn't Leach's fault. He tried to run the ball. I guess he could have taken a knee and punted with about 30 seconds left, but most coaches would run in that situation.

The funny thing is Colorado St almost fumbled the winning TD through the back of the end zone.

What about snapping the ball with 25 seconds left on the play clock? A couple of kneel downs & a punt would have given CSU less than a minute to go all the way down the field

What about snapping the ball with 25 seconds left on the play clock? A couple of kneel downs & a punt would have given CSU less than a minute to go all the way down the field

Ya, forgot about the quick snap, but I think most coaches run the ball in an attempt to safely pick up a 1st down so they don't have to risk a punt.

Also, the quick snap should be on the QB.

Says the Leach apologist. Terrible coaching. There you go again 90... Blaming the players!

Ha! Just kidding with ya! And to think I missed this TV game while at the Super Pit watching the ladies give SMU all they wanted followed by win number 7 by the men. To think I could have supported the players just the same by staying home and watching Leach blow a bowl game! Just knowing Leach lost this to CSU is cause for a Yuengling or two. Nothing better than a Leach loss...except maybe a June Jones loss! OK, yes...a June Jones loss!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Says the Leach apologist. Terrible coaching. There you go again 90... Blaming the players!

Ha! Just kidding with ya! And to think I missed this TV game while at the Super Pit watching the ladies give SMU all they wanted followed by win number 7 by the men. To think I could have supported the players just the same by staying home and watching Leach blow a bowl game! Just knowing Leach lost this to CSU is cause for a Yuengling or two. Nothing better than a Leach loss...except maybe a June Jones loss! OK, yes...a June Jones loss!

You will see me in the Superpit March 2nd. That'll be the only time this year, unless a change is made before that date, which is a distinct possibility.

You only have 3 wins to go. Will you make it? No more division 2s or NAIA's left on the schedule.

• Upvote 1