New #hit30k Signs

meangreener

The Athletic Department used the idea about tons of posters and hashtags this week and seemingly ran with it--the new posters they plastered all over campus say #hit30k, #FillApogee and a bunch of the usual ones with some info about the team's success! Very similar but more football related than the ones the SAA made (which were totally awesome.)

Hope we can hit that goal.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 3

I had lunch at LSA burger, today. RV and other athletic department folks came and sat next to my table. I "overheard" them talking about different scenarios about ECU, Rice, Tulane, etc. As I left, I asked them if they had the "fried roadrunner". These guys are into it folks. Doing a good job all around. Go Mean Green!!

• Upvote 1

I had lunch at LSA burger, today. RV and other athletic department folks came and sat next to my table. I "overheard" them talking about different scenarios about ECU, Rice, Tulane, etc. As I left, I asked them if they had the "fried roadrunner". These guys are into it folks. Doing a good job all around. Go Mean Green!!

Beep Beep !!

The Athletic Department used the idea about tons of posters and hashtags this week and seemingly ran with it--the new posters they plastered all over campus say #hit30k, #FillApogee and a bunch of the usual ones with some info about the team's success! Very similar but more football related than the ones the SAA made (which were totally awesome.)

It seems they should put some around Denton...the alumni side was lacking last time

I am still wondering if the Apogee shuttle will run again on Saturday. I've called DCTA and the athletic dept., but no one seems to know. If ANYONE knows please post. If it runs I can bring three or four more people, if not, it will be me alone (walking back to town from Apogee).

Hey, how was the new burger place? I hear they have the old Denton County Hamburger Co. sign hanging somewhere inside.

i saw RV there last week. man, RV must love himself some LSA burgers.

Hey, how was the new burger place? I hear they have the old Denton County Hamburger Co. sign hanging somewhere inside.

i think DCHC made a better burger, but the atmosphere at LSA can't be beat. very cool for denton. the old DCHC is hanging on the ceiling as your go to the back staircase.

Yes, what Andrew said. It is great. My wife and I had 2 different burgers, both were delicious. We also shared garlic parmesan fries, which I love, and they were fantastic. Very cool, very dentony place. GMG!

You really need to stop stalking RV. They are serious about that restraining order.