Ohio Game

untjim1995

I know everyone is disappointed in the tough loss yesterday at Ohio, but just for a moment, realize that Ohio is better than almost every other non-AQ on our schedule. We went up there and did what I wanted to see--compete for 4 quarters on the road against a quality opponent. When you are rebuilding a program, winning on the road tends to be the last phase you complete against good teams.

Next weeks game will tell us a lot, though. Ball State is pretty good and we have to show the fanbase that this is where we are ready to beat these teams at home. If we do that, we get to 5 wins or more. If not, best we can get to is 4 wins.

I'm on record that we win 3-4 games this year with DT as the QB. This game this week will show me what I should expect record-wise this year, if I was right or way off.

As for UTSA, I will again remind all of you that there are not many times that you can have a game on your schedule that provides you with clarity for where your program really sits. A win over a 3rd year program should be automatic, especially at home. If that game is even close, I'll be so disappointed that I will be calling for major changes (again) at the helm. A loss is unforgivable and it would cost UNT my interest going forward.

• Upvote 1