This is the battles we should be winning

Why should we be winning this battle? They went to a bowl last year and we didn't, or haven't for the past 8 seasons.

I know what you mean though. This is a huge season for recruiting, obvious as that may sound. The one thing we have to sell in the recruiting game, besides Apogee, is that coach Mac is leading us in the right direction. If year 3 doesn't yield better results on the field than year 1 did, we could be in trouble and be left with little to sell about our program and even more ammunition for schools to use against us.

I am willing to eat my crow, but I think we turn it around this year and hit bowl eligibility as well as turning it around in recruiting. I think the upgrade that we will see at quarterback is going to make a bigger difference than even pro-Berglund fans are anticipating. Should this not happen, I won't hide nor act like this hasn't been my stance.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...