List Of Walkons/Non Scholarship Xfers?

CurveItAround

Are there others that we know of at this point? Have any of those listed below changed their mind?

Avery Fortenberry (grayshirting) - OL, 6-5, 250, HS

Andy Flusche - DE, 6-3, 225, HS

Carl Caldwell - WR, 5-10, 170, Kansas Wesleyan, Sr

Christian Hines - WR, 6-3, 190, HS

John Chelf - WR, 5-11, 180, Iowa, So

Erick Evans - RB, 5-9, 175, Air Force?, RSo?

Austin Accettura - LB, 5-11, 230, ??, RSo?

John Wood - LB, 6-0, 205, OSU non scholly xfer, RFr?

Jeff Davis - QB/DB (not sure if he is or isn't, confllicting picture/tweet), ?, ?, HS

Brady Brown - WR, 6-4, 195, Vanderbilt xfer, has burned redshirt, possibly received medical redshirt, RSJr?

Not 100% sure about Accetura. I know someone mentioned at one point that he was enrolled and was walking on, but his name does not show up on the workout charts.

Updated with size/weight/classification.

Edited by CurveItAround
  • Upvote 1

How about Brady Brown, the Vanderbilt transfer from Argyle?

Christian Hines was supposed to have been a grayshirt, along with Andrew Tucker. Tucker was listed as a January enrollee but Hines was not. Hines was on an early workout list but had a very low grade. I have serious doubts that he's enrolled.

• Upvote 1

How about Brady Brown, the Vanderbilt transfer from Argyle?

Christian Hines was supposed to have been a grayshirt, along with Andrew Tucker. Tucker was listed as a January enrollee but Hines was not. Hines was on an early workout list but had a very low grade. I have serious doubts that he's enrolled.

Mac said yesterday Hines was a walk on and was enrolled.

Now that NT has 85 ship players, walk ons are going to have a much tougher time earning scholarships.

You got that right. We will only have 19 scholarship seniors and about six or seven preferred walkons, transfers and a grayshirt waiting in the wings. We could have as few as a dozen scholarships available for 2014. I hope that they are very careful who they offer.