Julian Herron

Mind you I've not paid attention to every play this season so I've no idea if he misses assignments or what not, but is there a way to get him on the field more...kid seems to just be one of those opportunistic players who make plays.

In limited time, he's 3rd on the team in sacks, has forced a fumble, recovered 3 with obviously one going back for a TD. Is Mac using him as some sort of closer at OLB, as he seems to make most of his plays late.

Just an observation...and no means an indictment on the play of Johnson, Stock or Wright (though he was noticeably absent v. ULM)...and it may be even harder to work in Herron once/if Jeremy Phillips returns.

From what I have seen, he is used pretty much only on third down passing situations. I would guess they are trying to keep him off the field on running downs since he is undersized.

I think he only weighs 215. You're going to see him in 3rd and long situations and late in games when we are up. He would get destroyed against the run.

I was stoked for Stojk. when we landed him this past class and he has not let me down. He has played lights out. It'll be interesting to see how PT is dispersed once Phillips returns.