Some thoughts after yesterday's game.

gman1022

I love this coaching team. We look powerful and methodical in spurts this year. I never saw anything where we looked so dominating last year, we looked like we fell into our wins last year. This year, we EARNED them.

Amazing the difference a win can make with attitudes toward our coaching staff. Heck, last week I thought there was going to be a tar & feathering from some.

We have a coaching staff in place, now we need to find another 10,000 additional fans who will experience Apogee and just keep coming back the next 40 years.

Thanks gman2022, a good and inpiring post from you as a parent of a UNT student and a demographic (parents of UNT students & even alums) that is as important as any in the entire UNT community. Be nice to see more parents of former Mean Green tootball players back in the fold, too, since UNT did take some burden off their financial coffers for 4 or 5 years. (I ran into #11's dad at the Indiana game at half time and had a nice talk with how Scott was doing).

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Thanks gman2022, a good and inpiring post from you as a parent of a UNT student and a demographic (parents of UNT students & even alums) that is as important as any in the entire UNT community. Be nice to see more parents of former Mean Green tootball players back in the fold, too, since UNT did take some burden off their financial coffers for 4 or 5 years. (I ran into #11's dad at the Indiana game at half time and had a nice talk with how Scott was doing).

Could this be the reason we've always struggled with attendance?

• Upvote 1