Metroplex Tournament

Am I the only one that thinks TCU may not reach double-digit wins due to their new conference affiliation the first few years? Talk about a scary schedule in conference play. I know the move is good overall to get their program some national media coverage (especially football) but for hoops they're gonna need a lot of smaller schools on their non-conference schedule to reach 10-11 wins I think.

In the beginning yes but if they want to they can elevate their basketball program to a high level even in the Big East. Texas is becoming a hotbed of basketball talent and being in the big east would help them get a lot of regional talent when you're consistently playing the likes of Syracuse, UConn, Pitt, Villanova and the list goes on forever. They have money and resources and when you have that you can never completely rule anything out.

In the beginning yes but if they want to they can elevate their basketball program to a high level even in the Big East. Texas is becoming a hotbed of basketball talent and being in the big east would help them get a lot of regional talent when you're consistently playing the likes of Syracuse, UConn, Pitt, Villanova and the list goes on forever. They have money and resources and when you have that you can never completely rule anything out.

They're in trouble. SMU just beat them head to head for a recruit from NYC, and they've written off '12 in terms of serious recruiting. Their egg is placed in the '13 basket