Single Game Ticket Prices

untgirl04

I know single game tickets don't go on sale to the general public until August 15, but I have some coworkers who are interested in attending some games and were wondering about pricing. I was trying to look up the information on the MGS Web site, but they don't have single game prices up yet. Does anyone happen to know what the prices will be?

I know single game tickets don't go on sale to the general public until August 15, but I have some coworkers who are interested in attending some games and were wondering about pricing. I was trying to look up the information on the MGS Web site, but they don't have single game prices up yet. Does anyone happen to know what the prices will be?

Single Game Tickets - On Sale August 15, 2011

Single game ticket prices for the 2011 football season will be as follows:

Houston / Indiana - $35 Reserved / $20 General Admission / $100 Family Fun Packs (Includes 4 tickets, 4 drinks and a pizza)

Sun Belt Conference - $25 Reserved / $15 General Admission / $75 Family Fun Packs (Includes 4 tickets, 4 drinks and a pizza)

Group Ticket Packages

Groups who purchase 20 or more tickets are eligible for a special group ticket price that saves $5 per ticket. Those packages break down as follows:

Houston / Indiana - $30 Reserved / $15 General Admission

Sun Belt Conference - $20 Reserved / $10 General Admission

I have bought one ticket for UNT football in my life, in 2008. Remembering that experience, how much are the ticket printing fees, the pulling the ticket from the printer fees, the tearing of the preforated edge fees, the placing the tickets in the envelope fees, the hand delivery of the tickets across the counter fees and the calculation of fees fees?

(I don't indict UNT or the AD in this. 'Tis merely the nature of modern ticket purchasing)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I have bought one ticket for UNT football in my life, in 2008. Remembering that experience, how much are the ticket printing fees, the pulling the ticket from the printer fees, the tearing of the preforated edge fees, the placing the tickets in the envelope fees, the hand delivery of the tickets across the counter fees and the calculation of fees fees?

(I don't indict UNT or the AD in this. 'Tis merely the nature of modern ticket purchasing)

There is a fee to tell you this.

• Upvote 2