Where Is Brett Vito?

SHOSS

Not sure about that, FMG. I think between now and signing date....is a No Contact period. So not sure how much magic could be worked by Gaines.

Good Point. But maybe as kids have time to think, or are holding out for that bigger school, Gaines magic works by what he's already planted. Tomorrow comes and they're still holding out for that AQ offer, it doesn't show, and voila, Justin Gaines magic in a dead period.

All extremely wishful optimistic thinking I'll admit.

I say we still send those first faxes to Hunt and Carr and see what happens.

I may be wrong on this......but I think potential recruits already have their LOIs in hand before signing date. I think the only faxing on that day...is from player to school. Also, I think said players may have numerous different LOIs in hand (from different schools).

I may be wrong on this......but I think potential recruits already have their LOIs in hand before signing date. I think the only faxing on that day...is from player to school. Also, I think said players may have numerous different LOIs in hand (from different schools).

You're wrong, I don't like your version. There's hope damn't, there's hope. They'll come back. :argue:

You're wrong, I don't like your version. There's hope damn't, there's hope. They'll come back. :argue:

I never said there was no hope. I just said I think the prospective signee has the LOI in hand before signing date. Now, a player might have numerous LOIs (from the various schools that are after him). That's where the hope would be...that Carr and Hunt have UNT LOIs and might send them in. But I don't think being the first school to fax a player on Signing Date gives you an advantage, as I presume the various LOIs are already with the player.

Edited by SUMG

I never said there was no hope. I just said I think the prospective signee has the LOI in hand before signing date. Now, a player might have numerous LOIs (from the various schools that are after him). That's where the hope would be...that Carr and Hunt have UNT LOIs and might send them in. But I don't think being the first school to fax a player on Signing Date gives you an advantage, as I presume the various LOIs are already with the player.

Just a joke brother. I don't doubt you are correct, although anything can happen when you place a decision in the hands of an 18yr old.