Student Union @ The Galleria To Start Selling Unt Merchandise!

I stopped by the Student Union at the Galleria yesterday to do some shopping wearing my UNT warm-ups and a UNT Green fleece pullover....needless to say I did it to make a point to the owner. Well sure enough it got his attention. He came over and introduced himself to me and to let me know that come March, they will have UNT mechandise for us to buy!!!

He also asked me if I would be interested in helping to suggest shirts and other merchandise that people from the Mean Green world would like....I must say I was impressed.

I told him I would post on here and ask for people that are interested in helping to suggest items that we would buy and even come up with designs. If you are seriously interested in having a design, theme, etc for Mean Green merchandise, email me here and I will give you his contact information.

Thanks,

Bundy

• Upvote 3

I thought it would be cool to have some throwback logo t-shirts. I love and hate the flying worm, but stuff like that would be cool.

It is amazing what this store has for Tech, Texas, OU and other schools.....if they could just copy half of the stuff they do for them I would be happy.