Forest Robinson

good_ken

Thanks, hope we can lock all these guys down. If we do its going to be a great class.

Guys don't generally verbal before early signing and then not sign an LOI. I think we have one guy who hasn't taken the ACT (though that info may be out of date), but there's no other reason to expect we won't have all five signatures on November 10th.

This is great news! After we lost out on Jones, I was a little worried that we wouldn't pull down a HS big this year.

I'm looking for big things from the new twin towers Holmen/Robinson in the future.

I'm in total agreement with Tasty as far as needing possibly 1 more big of the JUCO variety and 2 scorers (one of the 3 variety and another of a 2 variety) depending on what Knoxy does. If he can contribute ANYTHING, then get another scoring winger.

B. Dillard should be our #1 target now right?

Even if we don't get another big in this class, I'm happy with what we have now (although Jordan's teammate Jarion is still out there).

Gotta be VERY happy with the PG situation. We will have 3 guys who can handle the ball really well in 2011-12 and beyond.