Louisiana Monroe (12/13/09)

CMJ

Hope there is something about blaming a foul on his daughter on there or something

Thomas is scum , hold nothing back !!

if people thought the pit crew was wheels off tonight...it will be nothing compared to what goes on next sunday when isiah walks into thw pit....i have been getting ready for this game since the second he was announced as coach!

you goin down isiah!...oh ya and you too fiu

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry too much about, honest mistake. In fact here are some suggestions for future games.

If the player is Hispanic, "I bet you lead the teams in steals and never have a backcourt violation...cuz you refuse to go back where you came from."

If they're Asian, "while you're sitting the bench you could be doing my math homework."

Or if it's some white guy, "I bet it's easy to run fast without having to lug a large penis around."

All of these are guaranteed to piss them off for totally unknown reasons.

Small penis jokes are fair game. Regardless of race.